In 2023, our campsite obtained the renewal of the national label Bicycle home. The aim of this label is to guarantee a warm welcome and services for cyclists along cycle routes.
The commitments of Camping Les Ramiers** in Longeville Sur Mer to cycling tourists:
- Provide a personalized, attentive welcome,
- Tourist information and services useful for their stay, (guide, map…)
- Advice on how to make the most of your stay,
- Give the option of booking accommodation or cabs,
- Offer washing and drying facilities, breakfast….
- Provide a bike rental service,
- Be equipped with a secure bicycle shelter,
- A complete repair kit,
- Equipped with for bike cleaning,
- As we have been awarded the “Accueil Vélo” label, here are our prices.
- For 1 person: 12€ and 2 people: 15€ + Tourist tax of 0.22€ per day and person over 18.
- Internet, free phone top-up.
Bike rental: (Vendée Cycles)
To make the most of the cycle paths, we offer bike hire (please book in advance):
- half-day (€13),
- by the day (€16),
- per week (€48).
For other days, please ask at reception.
A deposit of €150 is required.
Bikes are not allowed on the beach.
Rentals are non-refundable.