We offer 80 touring pitches including 7 mobile homes.
The pitches are spacious, delimited and shaded for your peace and quiet.
All pitches can be equipped with electricity and car parking facilities.
Reception is open from 9am to 12pm and from 4pm to 7pm.
The bar-snack bar is open in July and August from 8am to 2pm, and from 5pm to 11pm.
And the restaurant is open from 12 noon to 1:30 pm and 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Sanitary block with hot water
- Internet access for a fee throughout the campsite (3€/d, 15€/week, 25€/2week)
- Washing machine: €5 per token
- Drying machine: €3 per token
- Fridge rental: €4/day
- Sale of local products, convenience store
Pets are allowed in mobile homes at no extra charge. Dogs on a leash (tattoo and vaccination compulsory) (max. 2 per mobile home). Possibility of a showerhead for them. Beach access authorized.
The campsite’s reception, bar, snack bar and sanitary facilities are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
We also have a mobile home PMR and a few bare pitches.
At this campsite, close to the beach at Longeville sur mer on the Vendée coast, take part in activities with family and friends. Every Tuesday, the campsite organizes a pétanque competition, with each player taking home a prize. After the competition, we offer you a glass of friendship. You can also take away regional products sold at reception.
And of course, the beach is directly accessible from the campsite, ideal for a stroll, sunbathing or beach games. And if you surf, check out our stay/surf package, with Manusurf
Don’t forget to book for bike rental, Vendée Cycle. Discover the surrounding area and even the whole of the Vendée department.
We work with various partners such as the Ocean Players kitesurfing school, O’Fun Park, O’Gliss Park, Maison Du Marais and Atlantic Wake Park to offer activities around the campsite to suit all tastes.
And let’s not forget the 2 annual garage sales held before and after the summer. In 2024, they are scheduled for Sundays May 05 and September 08.
Close to your Les Ramiers campsite, you can enjoy the markets:
- in Longeville, Place de la Liberté, Mondays in July and August
- Les Sables d’Olonne, boulevard Arago, Mondays all year round
- at La Chaume and Les Halles in Les Sables d’Olonne on Tuesdays all year round
- at La Chaume, Les Halles and Boulevard Arago in Les Sables d’Olonne all year round, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- in La Tranche sur Mer, Place de la Liberté, Wednesdays and Saturdays in July and August
And night markets:
- in La Tranche sur Mer, place de la liberté Mondays, Fridays and Sundays from 7.00 p.m.
- in Les Sables d’Olonne, on the fishing port at 5:00 pm from 10/07 to 21/08 on Mondays
- at Port Olonna in Les Sables d’Olonne on Thursday evenings from July 6 to August 31 from 7:00 pm, and on Sundays from July 9 to August 27.
- Place du Tribunal in Les Sables d’Olonne July 8 to August 28, 3 pm to midnight
Activities you can do with animals
To make travelling with your pet easier, the La Tranche sur Mer Tourist Office offers a welcome kit and adapted activities:
- Belle Henriette beach, dogs on leash
- Floralies park
- State-owned forest
- rent dog trailers at the same time as your bike in rental stores