Just 20 minutes from the campsite, you’ll find the town of Jard Sur Mer, with its marina, mill, abbey, shops and Monday morning market.
Talmont Saint Hilaire follows shortly afterwards with :
- its marina (Port Bourgenay)
- Its 18-hole Blue Green golf course,
- The Vendée Aquarium, with over 500 species from the 4 corners of the globe ;
- The car museum with over 200 vehicles from 1885 to the present ;
- Talmont Castle, an 11th-century fortress + escape game;
- The Château de la Guignardière in Avrillé with several festivities, including the pirate festival ;
- And last but not least, La Guittière, a small oyster port.